Membership is subject to acceptance of the following conditions -:
- Members agree to be bound by Lamborghini Car Club constitution;
- Members accept that the all due care is exercised by the Management Committee in the organisation and operation of the Club and Club events;
- Members accept that participation in the Lamborghini Car Club is at their own risk;
- Members accept that the Lamborghini Car Club assumes no responsibility for the safety and security of a Member’s personal property;
- Members accept that as a result of their actions, they may be deemed responsible for any damage caused to a third party and/or their property and that the Executive Committee and other Members of the Lamborghini Car Club will not accept responsibility for incidents that may occur as a result of a Member's actions;
- Members accept that participation in Club events is contingent on having and utilising the complete and correct personal protective equipment (as required and specified for the relevant event) and that instructions and/or requests made by nominated Safety and Organisation Marshals are followed;
- Members accept that the Lamborghini Car Club will not accept responsibility or liability for any services rendered by advertisers or other affiliated businesses and organisations; and;
Members accept that any technical information, assistance or personal opinion obtained through the Lamborghini Car Club (including - but not limited to - its publications and Members) is provided on a good faith basis and for guidance only. Responsibility for ensuring that any vehicle modifications or maintenance conforms to all applicable safety and design laws and regulations and any stipulation made by insurance companies remains the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that all content published at www.lamborghiniclub.com.au is accurate and free from errors. While the information within this website is periodically updated, no guarantee is given that the information provided is correct, complete, and up-to-date.
The Lamborghini Club of Australia is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within this website.
The Lamborghini Club of Australia website contains links to other third party, external websites. Links to such sites by the Lamborghini Club of Australia do not constitute an endorsement by the Lamborghini Club of Australia of the parties, their products or services.
If you contact us via email, we may use this information to improve the quality of our online services. The Lamborghini Club of Australia does not share any details arising from such correspondence with any third party for any purpose other than to address your correspondence. In the instance that we are required to forward your query to a relevant member, the Lamborghini Club of Australia shall do so in a timely manner.