The Lamborghini Club of Australia website has finally arrived! At last we have joined the 21st century and our website will provide a forum for Lamborghini owners and enthusiasts to better promote the marque down under. Importantly it will also provide another communication medium for our members and keep them up-to-date with Club activities.
On a per capita basis Lamborghini has always sold very well in Australia and we estimate there are in excess of 400 of these amazing cars here. This website will hopefully further promote our existence and encourage owners and enthusiasts of all models from the original 350GT through to the Aventador and Huracán to join our Club.
Put simply the purpose of our club is to provide a forum for Lamborghini owners and enthusiasts to meet and enjoy the cars and the friendship people who share a common passion.
Can you imagine . . . a beautiful sunny day, as a dozen Lambos blast up through the blue mountains in convoy . . .
Key Club activities include:
- Regular events, including: runs, drive days, displays, car shows, lunches and other social outings
- Club magazine - The Bull's Roar
- Club accessories and Lamborghini memorabilia
- The opportunity to meet other owners and share information and experiences about the cars
- Networking with other Lamborghini owners nationally and worldwide
- Connect with a large amount of knowledge shared between hundreds of Lamborghini owners, enthusiasts and experts worldwide
- Discount on parts
- The opportunity to conserve and promote the Lamborghini heritage in Australia
We look forward to hearing from you.
Best regards and safe motoring.
The Lamborghini Club of Australia